WELCOME TO RYLWORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To RYLWORLD !!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome To RYLWORLD !! Empty Welcome To RYLWORLD !!

Post  Admin Sun May 31, 2009 6:05 pm

RYLWORLD is one of the few MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) that bring you an online Virtual Reality atmosphere that is both completely interactive and immersive.

RYL is a well-balanced MMORPG developed under a 3D environment that allows players to create their own character, define its role, do battle with it, and much more in a virtual world. No longer do players have to face monotonous individual games but they can now interact with hundreds or thousands of other players from all over the world and undertake the adventure of a lifetime together.

Presented in a full 3D world, RYLWORLD allows players to create their unique characters, define their roles, engage in battles and hand-to-hand combat via this internet adventure and watch their character grow. No longer do players have to face onotonous individual games but they can now interact with hundreds or thousands of other players from all over the world and undertake the adventure of a lifetime together.

RYLWORLD connects players around the world together to venture into quests, players can wage wars between camps, develop their own territory/camps, gather their own parties to engage in friendly relationships with the community. Experience the new generation of online interactive gameplay in a fabulous fantasy world.

Admin
Admin

https://ryl2world.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome To RYLWORLD !! Empty GM plss help register my game accaunt

Post  bob45400 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 pm

ellow Admin i'm new here plss register my accaunt..

bob45400

Back to top Go down

Welcome To RYLWORLD !! Empty wat id and password you want?

Post  Admin Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:08 pm

bob45400 wrote:ellow Admin i'm new here plss register my accaunt..

please add me or send to my email what id and password you want .thanks Smile

Admin
Admin

https://ryl2world.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome To RYLWORLD !! Empty Re: Welcome To RYLWORLD !!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum